March 12, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. 40+ female orthopedic spine and neurospine surgeons
2. 2018 Winter Olympics by the numbers - 22 statistics from GE Healthcare
3. Amazon, Berkshire Hathaway, JPMorgan have shortlist of CEOs to run venture - but 2 don't want the job
4. The simple strategies for ASCs to save on supply chain management without affecting patient care Register here.
5. J&J, Stryker & more: 6 device company mergers, acquisitions and agreements Full story
7. Pre-Audit Adaptation: Ensuring Daily Joint Commission Compliance Register here.
8. Colorado hospital slashes 272 jobs, scales back services
9. 8 trends for 3D printing in spine
10. How to leverage data for savings in supply costs at your hospital
11. Drs. David Halsey, Juris Shibayama & more: 4 orthopedic surgons making headlines
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Jason Dragoo of Stanford Medicine Full story