Feb. 26, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Orthopedic surgeons generate $3.3M in hospital revenue on average, up 19% in 3 years
2. Outpatient group's total joint 90-day bundled payment program hits 300+ cases
3. HCA accused of billing fraud: 3 things to know
4. 10 tips for driving payer accountability in out-of-network reimbursement. Click here to register for the upcoming webinar.
5. The Steadman Clinic opens new facility: 3 things to know Full story
6. Join 170+ hospital and health system speakers for the best discussions on artificial intelligence, telehealth, controlling pharma costs, data analytics and more at Becker's Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference. Register here. | Thrilled to welcome 215+ speakers from hospitals and health systems as well as keynotes Hillary Rodham Clinton, Peyton Manning and Kevin O'Leary at Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Lafayette General Hospital opens orthopedic-only facility - 4 insights Full story
7. The Bone & Joint Center in New York adds 3 physicians - 4 insights Full story
8. As hospitals move more services to outpatient settings, new HR strategies are needed to support ambulatory ventures. A new guide provides insights around optimizing HR. 9. Black Hills Orthopedic & Spine Center opens clinic, adds new surgeon - 3 insights Full story
10. DePuy Synthes, OrthoGrid & more: 5 device company launches, releases Full story