Feb. 21, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Johnson & Johnson acquires orthopedic robotics system: 5 things to know
2. Ascension's operating income dips 78% in first half of FY 2018
3. How private practice orthopedic surgeons can compete with big hospitals, health systems
4. Webinar: Is your ASC burdened with the constant struggle of reducing supply chain costs? Join us for this webinar to learn how freight management can help your facility.
Medtronic reports Q3 revenue at $7.3B, 1% increase: 5 things to know
6. On call medical worker runs half a mile to help save a patient's life after a flat tire Full story
7. Webinar: BPCI Advanced: Key Strategies for Success and What You Need to Know Now.
8. GE Healthcare and International Olympic Committee launch tool to monitor athletes' health - 4 takeaways
9. 59+ spine surgeon leaders of fellowship programs Full story
10. Whitepaper: One person can cause a data breach at your hospital - 4 steps to lower the risk.
11. HHS Secretary Alex Azar commits to supporting changes in physician-owned hospital ban
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Answorth Allen of Hospital for Special Surgery Full story