Jan. 18, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Dr. Tom Price to advise Jackson Healthcare on board: 5 things to know
2. Former CHI hospital administrator sentenced in bribery scheme
3. Stryker partners with 3D Systems to improve personalized surgery: 5 observations
4. Webinar: How to successfully negotiate out-of-network contracts and navigate appeals. Register here.
5. Join 222+ Terrific Speakers at Becker's 16th Annual Future of Spine + The Spine, Orthopedic, and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference over three days, June 14-16. Register here. | Hear Great Industry Keynotes by Penny Wheeler, MD, President and Chief Executive Officer, Allina Health; Teri Fontenot, FACHE, President and Chief Executive Officer, Woman's Hospital; Bernard J. Tyson, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Kaiser Permanente; and John Noseworthy, MD, President and Chief Executive Officer, Mayo Clinic at Becker's 9th Annual Hospital Review Meeting. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Aetna investor sues over $77B merger with CVS Health: 7 things to know
7. Whitepaper: The 7 key elements to build effective clinical communication and best practices from 20+ healthcare leaders. Download here.
8. 30 statistics on ASC payer mix as a % of collections Full story
9. Stuck on hold? Dr. Michael Oberlander shares telehealth thoughts & resources
10. Whitepaper: Taming Medical Necessity Challenges With Physician Advisor Programs. Download here.
11. Google venture arm invests in company developing universal flu vaccine
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. David Dines of Hospital for Special Surgery Full story