Jan. 17, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Safe Orthopaedics' sales swell 34% in 2017: 5 takeaways
2. CHS aims to shed at least 20 more hospitals to reduce debt load
3. HealthEast could add 268 TJR patients annually with new intervention: 5 points
4. Webinar: Improve patient collection efficiency without disrupting satisfaction. Register here.
5. These 10 US university research programs are the most impactful
6. 28 latest hospital, health system executive moves
7. Whitepaper: Revisiting Regional Anesthesia: A Pathway to Optimal Patient Outcomes, Surgeon Satisfaction, Value-based Payments and reduced Opioid usage in Post-Operative Pain Management. Download here.
8. Former hospital owner receives 5-year prison sentence for paying spine surgery kickbacks - 5 things to know Full story
9. Medical Facilities Corp. forms joint venture holding company buys 7 ASCs for $46.5M & more: 6 ASC company key notes
10. Webinar: Out-of-Network? Learn how to negotiate and appeal out-of-network bills more successfully. Register here.
11. Joint Commission recognizes Massachusetts orthopedic department for total hip and knee replacements - 4 key insights
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Nauman Akhtar of Leesburg Ortho Full story