Jan. 9, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. DJO Global reports patient information breach at Las Vegas hospital: 5 things to know
2. Woman sues California hospital, claims physicians left 8-inch forceps inside her after surgery
3. Medtronic, DePuy Synthes & more: 8 device company mergers, acquisitions & agreements
4. Whitepaper: Taming Medical Necessity Challenges With Physician Advisor Programs. Download here.
5. Great Keynotes from Tucker Carlson and Joe Montana at Becker's 16th Annual Future of Spine + The Spine, Orthopedic, and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference. Register here. | Hear former presidents George W. Bush and Bill Clinton, plus healthcare journalist Sarah Cliff at Becker's 9th Annual Hospital Review Meeting April 11-14. Register here.
6. Here's what physicians like most about Epic, Cerner and 8 other EHR vendors
7. Webinar: Improve patient collection efficiency without disrupting satisfaction. Register here.
8. Direct Orthopedic Care partners with Pacific Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine to open immediate access clinic: 5 takeaways
9. 10 orthopedic surgeon leaders to know
10. Webinar: Out-of-network can still be a successful payment model - learn more in this upcoming webinar. Register here.
11. USPI, Hospital for Special Surgery partner to open Florida ASC: 5 things to know