Jan. 8, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Dr. Marc Philippon performs dual hip surgeries on Broncos' Jordan Taylor: 4 notes
2. Quorum Health to close 156-bed Ohio hospital
3. Medtronic, OrthoPediatrics, Zimmer Biomet & more: 7 device company notes Full story
4. Webinar: Improve patient collection efficiency without disrupting satisfaction. Register here.
5. Drs. James Fraser, Kevin Kopko & more: 15 orthopedic surgeons on the move
6. Tenet, Baylor Scott & White restructure joint venture: 4 things to know
7. Whitepaper: Strategies to optimize staff time in the hospital. Discover how various hospitals and health systems are improving their rounding, care coordination, and patient follow-up processes. Download here.
8. Dr. Neal ElAttrache performs shoulder surgery on Broncos' quarterback Trevor Siemian: 4 takeaways Full story
9. Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital cuts ribbon on new sports medicine center
10. 10 Must Reads for the Next Generation Hospital CFO. Download here.
11. 5 recent ASC acquisitions & partnerships - December 2017 Full story
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Joseph Zavatsky of Florida Spine & Joint Institute Full story