Jan. 4, 2018
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
Dr. Neal ElAttrache performs shoulder surgery on Broncos' quarterback Trevor Siemian: 4 takeaways
2. Ex-director of finance accused of embezzling $3M from North Carolina hospital
3. Arthrex begins headquarter expansion, to add 500+ jobs
4. Whitepaper: Strategies to optimize staff time in the hospital. Discover how various hospitals and health systems are improving their rounding, care coordination, and patient follow-up processes. Download here.
5. Thrilled to welcome keynotes Andrew Hayek, Holly Buckley, Richard Wohns, I. Naya Keyhayes, James Lynch, and Frank Phillips at Becker's 16th Annual Future of Spine + the Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference. Register here. | Join 3,500+ Attendees and 320+ Speakers from and Hospital and Health Systems at Becker's 9th Annual Hospital Review Meeting in April. Register here.
6. HCA warns patients they 'will feel pain' in effort to curb opioid use: 4 things to know Full story
7. Whitepaper: 21% of sentinel events cite poor communication as the root cause. Learn how your hospital can improve communication in 3 key areas. Download here.
8. OrthoPediatrics launches 24th surgical system: 3 things to know
9. Whitepaper: Care coordination: Your hospital's newest and most important department. Download here.
10. Tennessee Orthopaedic Clinics names Dr. P. Merrill White medical director: 5 things to know
11. Creating the conditions for success: Capitalizing on the value of your employees
12. Orthopedic surgeon leader to know: Dr. Elisa Knutsen of OrthoMaryland Full story