California has the most top ranked orthopedic hospitals for 2023, according to a ranking of the top 125 specialty hospitals from Newsweek in partnership with Statista.
California has seven top ranked hospitals, while New York is closely following with six.
Seven top ranked orthopedic hospitals in California and their Newsweek global ranking:
13. Cedars-Sinai Medical Center (Los Angeles)
27. Stanford Health Care-Stanford Hospital
35. University of California Los Angeles Health-Santa Monica Medical Center
45. University of California San Francisco Medical Center
49. Ronald Reagan University of California Los Angeles Medical Center
72. Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
108. Hoag Orthopedic Institute (Irvine)