From the closing of a Texas clinic to a Wisconsin relocation, here are six facilities closing or relocating orthopedic service lines this year.
1. St. Mark's Medical Center in La Grange, Texas, is closing its orthopedic clinic.
2. York, Pa.-based WellSpan Health is relocating its orthopedic services in Hanover, Pa.
3. Louisville Orthopedics plans to move to a new location in New Albany, Ind.
4. Appleton, Wis-based Orthopedic & Sports Institute of the Fox Valley closed one of its locations and has plans to relocate to a new space.
5. Neurosurgeon Daniel Elskins, MD, closed his practice at Firelands Regional Medical Center in Sandusky, Ohio.
6. Brookfield, Wis.-based Aspen Orthopedic Specialists plans to relocate two of its offices into a new facility.