Teaneck, N.J.-based Holy Name Medical Center's department of orthopedics provides care for patients suffering from joint, back and knee pain, among other things. Here are five things to know about the practice:
1. Holy Name has 51 trained orthopedic surgeons on staff.
2. Holy Name has five surgeons specifically trained to perform robotic-assisted knee replacements.
3. Holy Name is one of the first medical centers in the state to offer the new Intracept back pain procedure.
4. In December, Holy Name became one of the first clinics in the state to debut Persona IQ smart knee replacement technology.
5. Holy Name also offers a specialized sports medicine program, led by Christopher Mendler, MD.