Here are seven orthopedic surgeons who joined new practices or gained new titles in March:
1. Steven Barnett, MD, was named the new chief medical officer at Irvine, Calif.-based Hoag Orthopedic Institute.
2. The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons named Daniel Guy, MD, its 2021-22 president March 15.
3. Corvallis, Ore.-based Samaritan Health Services added orthopedic surgeons Craig Clark, MD, and Michael Van Anrooy, MD.
4. Matthew Levy, MD, joined Warren-based Ohio Pain & Rehabilitation Center, The Business Journal reported March 5.
5. John Paul Vidolin, MD, joined Venice, Fla.-based Gulf Coast Orthopedics, according to a March 13 announcement.
6. Catharine Rapp, MD, joined Advanced Orthopedic Specialists, part of Cape Girardeau, Mo.-based Saint Francis Healthcare, according to a March 23 news release.
Note: This is not an exhaustive list. To add a spine surgeon, please contact Carly Behm at firstname.lastname@example.org.