Mahlon A. Bradley, MD, joined Pittsfield, Mass.-based Berkshire Medical Center and BHS affiliate Berkshire Orthopaedic Associates in Pittsfield, according to iBerkshires.
Here are five things to know:
1. Dr. Bradley is board-certified in orthopedic surgery and sports medicine.
2. He served as team physician for the U.S. Olympic Team in the 2002 Olympics in Salt Lake City.
3. He has also served as team physician for U.S. Figure Skating.
4. Dr. Bradley previously practiced at Berlin-based Central Vermont Medical Center, Cortland (N.Y.) Regional Medical Center and North Shore Medical Center in Salem, Mass.
5. He will collaborate with his colleagues to expand the BHS Sports and Wellness Program.
More articles on orthopedics:
Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Michael Kalisvaart of Reno Orthopaedic Clinic
Dr. Scott Wolfe awarded for wrist research — 4 observations
Dr. Brian McCardel named Sparrow's 2017 physician of the year — 4 details