Orthopedic surgeon Matthew Weresh, MD, will provide care in Atlantic-based Des Moines Orthopaedic Surgeons, according to KJAN.
Here are five things to know:
1. Dr. Weresh has provided outpatient services at CCHS in the past.
2. Southwest Iowa Surgery Clinic boasts new operating rooms and state-of-the-art orthopedic equipment.
3. Dr. Weresh specializes in total knee and hip replacements, fracture care, treatment of rotator cuff and hand injuries.
4. Jennifer Pieper, PA-C, will accompany Dr. Weresh to Atlantic.
5. Dr. Weresh will begin accepting new patients in mid-June.
More articles on orthopedics:
Dr. Michael Rieber using iovera to improve TKA recovery — 5 takeaways
Orthopedic surgeon to know: Dr. Stephanie Roach of Cayuga Medical Associates
Dr. Christopher Jordan co-authors young adult mystery book — 4 things to know