Mayo Noerdlinger, MD, was named a top orthopedic surgeon in New Hampshire Magazine's list of 2017 Top Doctors, according to Portsmouth Patch.
Here are five things to know:
1. Dr. Noerdlinger was named to the list among 273 other leading physicians.
2. The physicians range across 55 specialties.
3. Castle Connolly Medical conducted the survey, research and selection process.
4. Dr. Noerdlinger serves as the medical director of Portsmouth, N.H.-based ProCare Physical Therapy & Hand Center and Hampton (N.H.) Physical Therapy, team physician at Durham-based University of New Hampshire and is a member of the department of orthopedic surgery at Portsmouth (N.H.) Regional Hospital.
5. He specializes in orthopedic, reconstructive and arthroscopic surgery, shoulder surgery and replacement, reverse shoulder replacement, torn tendon and ligament treatment and sports medicine.
More articles on orthopedics:
Excela welcomes orthopedics and sports medicine physicians — 5 details