1. What 6 spine surgeons are most proud of in 2022 Full story
2. 5 physician fraud cases in 2 weeks Full story
3. 30 top hospitals for neurology and neurosurgery 2022-23: US News Full story
4. To help patients, a larger staff isn't always the answer. 3 ways intelligent automation can help.
5. Physicians 'dismayed' by CMS' 2% Medicare cuts Full story
6. 7 new spine, orthopedic AR systems in 2022 Full story
7. Aclarion adds Dr. Christopher Ames as an adviser Full story
8. Purpose and resilience: How to lead authentically and cultivate high performing teams
9. 16 orthopedic president, CEO appointments in 2022 Full story
10. Why volunteering is Dr. Scott Sigman's career highlight Full story
11. 29 spine, orthopedic practice openings in 2022 Full story
12. Every ASC is looking to grow. Hear 4 successful strategies for driving total joint revenue.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.
2. OR block scheduling is inefficient and outdated. See how systems like Novant and Dignity are boosting case volume and optimizing OR usage with a new data-driven approach.
3. OR closures will cost hospitals billions in 2022 — Hospitals must do more with less. Here's how 3 hospitals achieved greater efficiency in the OR with fewer surgical staff.