1. Is private equity harming or benefiting spine surgery? 5 surgeons weigh in Full story
2. Massachusetts physician arrested for assaulting police officer, involvement in Capitol riot Full story
3. 5 Rothman Orthopaedics Florida physicians earn recognition by Orlando Magazine Full story
4. It's time to throw out the old playbook for capacity management. See how CommonSpirit, SCL Health and 3 other systems are tapping AI and machine learning to maximize capacity with finite resources.
5. Data supports Orthofix's cellular bone allograft in lumbar fusions Full story
6. Colorado spine practice breaks ground on new facility Full story
7. Dr. Eric Potts joins advisory team at Aclarion Full story
8. Every ASC is looking to grow. Hear 4 successful strategies for driving total joint revenue.
9. Adena Health System selects Dr. Shaheed Koury as next chief clinical officer Full story
10. 85+ orthopedic surgeon moves in 2022 Full story
11. 3 federal updates involving spine, orthopedics Full story
12. Spotlight on Becker's first-ever health equity survey — Click here for analysis and insights.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.
2. OR closures will cost hospitals billions in 2022 — Hospitals must do more with less. Here's how 3 hospitals achieved greater efficiency in the OR with fewer surgical staff.
3. Hospitals need to make the most of surgical revenue amid financial pressures. Get 6 strategies on how to do it from leading systems here.