1. Minimally invasive spine surgery: What's exciting spine leaders Full story
2. What USPI did in Q3 Full story
3. 7 steps to starting a private practice for spine, orthopedic surgeons Full story
4. Developing an effective spine practice can be challenging. That's why you should attend Becker's ASC Annual Meeting on Oct. 27-29 in Chicago to learn how to develop an elite spine practice and grow your spine programs' revenue. Contact Scott Jones at email@example.com to learn how to attend for free.
5. North American Spine Society honors 2 physicians, 2 researchers Full story
6. Dr. Amin Kassam to lead NorthShore Neurological Institute Full story
7. 3 leaders from Rothman Orthopaedics to know Full story
8. Hospitals won't unlock the full value of a robotic surgery program without giving staff 24/7 access. See how Adventis Health is doing it here.
9. AMA adds billing code for posterior sacroiliac joint fusion Full story
10. Ulrich Medical USA earns FDA clearance for 3D-printed interbody device Full story
11. 8 physicians who have treated sports stars Full story
12. Spinal alignment requires a personalized plan. Read three surgeon’s results using a breakthrough personalized device.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. An estimated 80,000 people die in hospitals each year because of incorrect diagnoses. Learn the 4 causes of diagnostic errors and how to address them here.
2. The right approach will cut hospitals' strategic + operational risks in the customer-centric landscape. KPMG experts share how here.
3. It's time for health systems to think outside of the inpatient care model. Meet patients where they're at and reap the benefits of serving high-acuity patients at home.