1. Dr. Mark Erickson performs 100th robotic-assisted pediatric spine surgery Full story
2. Renowned UK orthopedic surgeon investigated for allegedly collecting bones of 5,000+ patients Full story
3. 5 healthcare projects halted, called off during the pandemic Full story
4. A motorized hinge table can make spine surgery safer and improve quality. Click here to learn more.
5. Virginia Orthopaedic and Spine Center recognized for outstanding service Full story
6. Pandemic pushes Stony Brook Orthopaedic Associates to expand in Long Island Full story
7. Congress of Neurological Surgeons appoints Dr. Brian Hoh president Full story
8. OrthoNebraska continues expansion with new orthopedic clinic Full story
9. How leaders from Harmony Surgery Center and Virginia Gastroenterology Institute are thinking about vendor partnerships amid COVID-19. Click here to attend the webinar.
10. Boston Scientific launches spinal cord stimulators in Europe Full story
11. Cases rise in 25 states; kids make up 10% of all cases — 7 COVID-19 updates Full story
12. Pain management physicians are in an optimal position to perform certain endoscopic spine surgical procedures. Click here to learn the clinical and fiscal benefits.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How an ASC achieved 149% of its cash goal — click here to learn more.
2. From clipboards to tablets: Building healthcare's digital infrastructure. Click here to read more.
3. The solution to patient hesitancy: How remote intake can help increase volumes without crowding the waiting room. Click here to read more.