1. 9 spine surgeons stepping into new leadership roles in 2020 Full story
2. NuVasive Q2 net sales down 30%, unclear if growth will return by end of 2020: 6 insights from CEO Chris Barry Full story
3. CMS proposes cutting Medicare payments for some specialty surgeries 6%-9% Full story
4. Join us for this on-demand webinar with two renowned spine surgeons - Dr. Anand Veeravagu (Neuro-Spine) from Stanford University School of Medicine and Dr. Kris Radcliff (Ortho-Spine) from Thomas Jefferson University.
5. NorthShore opens spine center at Illinois hospital Full story
6. Zimmer Biomet's global knee sales fall 46.8% in Q2, dental, spine & CMFT sales down 37.4% Full story
7. Biologic Association enrolls 6,000+ members Full story
8. Dr. Alejandro Badia: US healthcare is a 'bureaucratic nightmare' Full story
9. On the leading edge of telehealth — Inside Nemours Children's success. Click here to attend the live discussion.
10. How Medtronic, Stryker, Johnson & Johnson's shares performed this week Full story
11. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
12. Embrace disruption: How hospitals can transform a crisis into lasting change. Click here to for 3 predictions on the future of healthcare.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Do patients love their virtual experience with your organization? Join the discussion about the technology needed to deliver the highest quality care.
2. What stands in the way of post-acute interoperability? Join experts in a discussion on driving clinical performance.
3. The population health strategies that convert data into action — 9 must-reads on navigating a public health crisis. Click here to read the eBook.