1. Why this spine surgeon says the future is bright for artificial disc replacements Full story
2. Twin Cities Orthopedics CEO sees 'regional play' as next big growth opportunity Full story
3. Can ASCs handle the boom in case volume? Full story
4. In order for ASCs to compete with hospitals, they need the right tech to attract patients and drive revenue. Click here for the necessary tools to keep patients happy while preventing payment delays.
5. Bon Secours plans joint-venture ASC with spine surgery Full story
6. Dr. Alan Daniels, Dr. Bryce Basques perform Rhode Island's 1st Mazor X Stealth surgery Full story
7. 2 spine surgery class-action suits making headlines Full story
8. $200M+ orthopedic campus on track to open ASC by year's end Full story
9. Mount Sinai integrated automation into the revenue cycle. The result? More cash. Click here to watch two of health system's RCM leaders explain the transformation.
10. 'It's not an equal back and forth': What we heard in Q2 Full story
11. Zimmer Biomet launches nonprofit to help decrease orthopedic care disparities Full story
12. There's only one way to harness healthcare data without the risk of compromising patient privacy. Click here for three real-life case studies on how AI is the future of quality improvement.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. How NYC Health + Hospitals and Optum recruit hard-to-fill Epic roles — get their tips and strategies in this 10-part health IT hiring guide.
2. Untimely care kills patient loyalty. Learn how to knock down barriers to timely care and improve patient satisfaction in this report.
3. Patient data keeps pouring in — but patient files aren't alway properly linked. Get at the heart of interoperability issues here.