1. 2 spine surgery class-action suits making headlines Full story
2. Spine surgeon, patient perceptions of shared decision-making differ greatly: study Full story
3. ASC group IT breach: 2 million people affected Full story
4. How can Exparel advance your pain management strategy in spine surgery? Find out by viewing case reports and technique videos from world-renowned spine surgeons and anesthesiologists. Explore more.
5. $161M orthopedic hospital breaks ground Full story
6. Neurosurgeon joins Medtronic as chief medical officer of neuromodulation Full story
7. Penn Medicine extends hospital partnership that upped orthopedic surgeries 20% Full story
8. Why 1 spine surgeon sees independent practice as a growing trend Full story
9. How Penn Medicine and St. Elizabeth's Medical Center prevent SSIs after vascular procedures. Get best practices from the health systems here.
10. Metal-based interbody spine implants to see highest growth by 2030 Full story
11. Pro football health organization adds orthopedic surgeons to advisory board Full story
12. Watch for these pitfalls while navigating 2022's spine policy and coding changes. Learn how some ASCs are maximizing revenue.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patient data keeps pouring in — but patient files aren't alway properly linked. Get at the heart of interoperability issues here.
2. 53% of healthcare CFOs are on a quest to achieve digital transformation this year. Find 3 pillars for success here.
3. Hospital care models must be adaptable to drive revenue amid the rise of value-based care. Click here for a solution that not only can save your hospital money, but reduce patient mortality by 20%