1. Medtronic Q4 spine revenue drops 33% to $1.5B; raises quarterly dividend Full story
2. Michigan neurosurgeon permanently loses license, settles charges he misdiagnosed 250 children Full story
3. 100 great hospitals in America in 2020 Full story
4. Spine surgeons are seeing reduced costs, less time in the OR and better outcomes with this procedure. Click here to join other specialists in learning more.
5. Dr. Craig Popp expects patient volumes to reach capacity soon, readies COVID-19 'playbook' for potential 2nd wave Full story
6. How COVID-19 has affected Medtronic, Stryker, Johnson & Johnson's shares this week Full story
7. How Dr. Richard Berger is limiting COVID-19 exposure for out-of-state patients Full story
8. OrtoWay expands clinical usage of hydraulically powered device for spine surgery Full story
9. Becker's Virtual Event: The future of spine, orthopedic and pain management-driven ASC. Click here to attend!
10. Implanet could sell total knee implant & more: 6 device company key notes Full story
11. South at risk of 2nd COVID-19 wave; virus doesn't spread easily on surfaces — 7 updates Full story
12. COVID-19 has increased hospitals' vulnerability to cyberattacks. Click here to learn what your technology team can do about it.