1. Why spine surgeons should make investing a 2nd 'microcareer' Full story
2. Is the outlook for independent ASCs bright or dark? Full story
3. Physician pay by setting Full story
4. Clinicians are already overburdened — heightened infection risk shouldn't be added to their list of challenges. See how this ASC is better protecting staff in the GI suite here.
5. OrthoIllinois, Rockford Spine Center integrate Full story
6. Orthopedics has a 20% gender wage gap: Report Full story
7. OrthoCarolina to implement evaluation and management coding AI software Full story
8. Growth in 2023 & beyond: Unpack trends affecting orthopedics & 1 practice's path to become the market leader in this session.
9. Waypoint Orthopedics earns FDA approval for spinal pedicle screw tool Full story
10. 100+ medical groups support inflation-based Medicare fees Full story
11. Dr. Vishal Khatri joins Alliance Orthopedics Full story
12. Sustaining virtual care services post-PHE: Here's what organizations should know to maintain success.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. 75% of healthcare providers are stuck in the past when it comes to TB testing. Learn about the simple, accurate blood test that makes life easier for patients and physicians.
2. Poor care plan adherence is an old challenge that requires modern solutions. Learn 3 key action items for improving the post-intervention journey based on insights from 2,000+ vascular patients, physicians and healthcare leaders.
3. Payers can't escape the rising costs hitting healthcare — 63% of health plan execs foresee 6%-10% provider price increases in the next year. Learn what top payers are doing to offset skyrocketing expenses.