1. Prior authorization will slap more hurdles on spine care, providers say Full story
2. OrthoIllinois withdraws proposal for Wisconsin ASC after controversy Full story
3. 180 ASCs with spine surgery in 2021 Full story
4. Don't let supply chain challenges hinder your organization's growth. Learn how UChicago Medicine streamlined its non-acute supply chain across a growing geographic footprint during this upcoming webinar.
5. Orthopedic surgeon named interim associate chief, spine director at California children's hospital Full story
6. Stryker falls 80 places in Fortune's best workplaces list Full story
7. Dr. Matt Hollenbeck performs landmark scoliosis surgery in Kansas Full story
8. California orthopedic center to grow with $70M expansion Full story
9. Dr. Rishi Wadhwa debuts new biologic allograft in spinal fusion Full story
10. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Jesse Even of TMI Sports Medicine & Orthopedic Surgery Full story
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Over 75% of healthcare execs are failing to use APIs at scale. Click here to learn how to effectively embrace the technology.
2. This health plan saved $7,500 per member and saw a 289 percent jump in engagement. Learn how in this short case study.
3. Easy-to-use technology allows providers to overcome communication issues with patients. Click here to learn more.