1. Dr. Todd Lanman performs laminectomy at Qatar hospital Full story
2. Kentucky physician, nurse practitioner sentenced for fraud, illegal controlled substance distribution Full story
3. Bringing the joy back into medicine: What AAOS' newly appointed president has planned for the year Full story
4. Practices simply don't have time for slow payment collections. Learn how a patient-centered approach to payment plans can improve revenue cycle performance.
5. Monogram Orthopedics completes 1st remote robotic surgery from 1.7K miles away Full story
6. 3Spine completes 50th investigational lumbar total joint replacement Full story
7. 10 orthopedic surgery residency programs with the most interest Full story
8. Plenty of opportunities are on the horizon for ASCs. Don't miss out on what's ahead for the industry — Join the 20th annual Spine, Orthopedic + Pain Management ASC event here.
9. Dr. David Barnett launches educational spine surgery website Full story
10. MetroHealth appoints neurosurgery chief Full story
11. UnitedHealth Group invests $2M to improve LGBT mental health access Full story
12. Early detection is a must to improve sepsis outcomes. See how sepsis monitoring helped an Arkansas hospital boost compliance rates — and save $384K in the process.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Access in One Click
1. Doing the right thing isn't always easy when it comes to sepsis treatment, but patient monitoring is helping to change that at one Arkansas hospital.
2. Private equity interest in orthopedics and other specialty practices is growing. Is a PE partnership right for you? Get answers now.