1. 'What's not to like?': Key factors driving spine surgeons into private practice Full story
2. 5 healthcare leaders on what changes paid off in 2022 Full story
3. The most contentious trends in orthopedics Full story
4. Practices simply don't have time for slow payment collections. Learn how a patient-centered approach to payment plans can improve revenue cycle performance.
5. Spine Scoliosis Research Society awards best science and clinical research papers Full story
6. 5 medtech notes: ZimVie, Accelus and more Full story
7. 4 updates in cervical spine tech Full story
8. Early detection is a must to improve sepsis outcomes. See how sepsis monitoring helped an Arkansas hospital boost compliance rates — and save $384K in the process.
9. Orthopedic surgeon compensation in the 10 most expensive cities Full story
10. 3 endoscopic spine milestones in Q1 Full story
11. Physician specialties with the largest gender pay gap Full story
12. 2,000 ASCs use tailored clinical documentation software to reduce costs, increase procedures, improve efficiency. See how clinicians and staff are getting time back in their schedules.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Download in One Click
1. Still using the 100-year old TB skin test? Here's an upgrade that delivers more precise results and lowers costs.
2. Private equity interest in orthopedics and other specialty practices is growing. Is a PE partnership right for you? Get answers now.
3. Your health system is expanding your ambulatory care. But it’s risky. How to make sure your ambulatory expansion works? Hear keys to ambulatory success.