1. Prior authorization reform 'long overdue,' says 1 spine surgeon Full story
2. Physician vs. healthcare CEO pay: 5 notes Full story
3. Neurosurgeon, fiancee settle False Claims allegations for $825K Full story
4. Practices simply don't have time for slow payment collections. Learn how a patient-centered approach to payment plans can improve revenue cycle performance.
5. Surgalign launches upgrade to spine system Full story
6. InSpan awarded patent for treating spinal stenosis and fusion in ASCs Full story
7. 2 more sites launch clinical trials for 3Spine alternative to spinal fusion device Full story
8. Plenty of opportunities are on the horizon for ASCs. Don't miss out on what's ahead for the industry — Join the 20th annual Spine, Orthopedic + Pain Management ASC event here.
9. 5 AR spine milestones in 6 months Full story
10. Dr. David Altchek operates on New York Mets player Full story
11. 4 orthopedic practices moving into shopping malls Full story
12. Early detection is a must to improve sepsis outcomes. See how sepsis monitoring helped an Arkansas hospital boost compliance rates — and save $384K in the process.
Becker's Learning Opportunities - Download in One Click
1. Early detection is a must to improve sepsis outcomes. See how sepsis monitoring helped an Arkansas hospital boost compliance rates — and save $384K in the process.
2. Health systems are throwing away money on digital tools patients don't use. Intermountain broke the mold and boosted copay collection by 300%. Find out how.
3. Clinicians are already overwhelmed — don't add OR supply disruptions to their list of grievances. Keep your shelves reliably stocked with these tips.