1. AI, regenerative medicine and more: What 11 spine surgeons would do with a $5M grant Full story
2. HCA 'excited' about ambulatory investments: 3 notes Full story
3. Dr. Ibrahim Hussain debuts 3D-guided spinal fusion in New York City Full story
4. A late heart disease diagnosis is detrimental. Learn how providers are offering more timely diagnoses + better treatment options during this discussion.
5. UAMS spine lab introduces 3D-printed cadavers Full story
6. Stryker had 'record quarter' of Mako installations in Q4, plans new software Full story
7. Former NFL player sues Rothman Orthopaedic Institute Full story
8. Patients aren't afraid to switch providers if consumer expectations aren't met. Prevent the churn with tips from this session.
9. 7 medtech notes: Stryker, Augmedics & more Full story
10. Nebraska spine practice opens satellite location Full story
11. Spine surgeon creates meditation program for pain patients Full story
12. 2023 will bring more financial headwinds. Some health systems are better prepared than others. Is your hospital ready? Find out during this live financial forecast.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 38% of Americans delayed care in 2022 over cost concerns — a record high. Learn how to reengage patients and improve their financial experience with this roadmap.
2. When only 35% of referrals end in a visit, you can't justify time spent on manual patient outreach. This digital upgrade led Froedtert Health to a 3-day referral-to-appointment workflow.
3. How to keep up with all the new information on COVID-19 testing and treatment? Dive into these 1-page snapshots on Paxlovid, boosters, variants, long COVID-19 and more.