1. Why 2 Chicago-area orthopedic powerhouses became one Full story
2. USPI CEO, president to retire Full story
3. Cervical disc replacement market to near $7.8B by 2030 Full story
4. Care advancements are being held up by a 17-year gap between publication of guidelines and real-world clinical practice. Learn about an emerging solution to this problem here.
5. Neurosurgery of St. Louis adds 3 locations Full story
6. 5 Coastal Spine physicians earn local recognition Full story
7. Rothman Orthopaedics, AdventHealth partners with Orlando Magic Full story
8. Inflation is pressuring margins and stressing supply chains. Here's how to create a more collaborative, flexible and cost-effective supply chain.
9. Top 19 states for orthopedic surgery in 2023, per Healthgrades Full story
10. Changes in the physician workforce: 10 things to know Full story
11. Dr. George Frey appointed as Aclarion adviser Full story
12. Thinking about upgrading your IT infrastructure? Learn why Sentara Healthcare's CTO embraced a multi-cloud strategy to advance the system's digital transformation.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.
2. Prescription renewals are a time-intensive, manual process. Learn how Gunderson Health uses AI to automatically import 84% of renewal data and save hundreds of hours of clinician time.
3. Is your organization prepared for the next health crisis? A new survey found the key is smart tech investments. Get the results here.