1. Rothman Orthopaedic Institute adds 14 physicians in new partnership: 5 things to know Full story
2. Zimmer Biomet & Stryker battle over $248M patent infringement lawsuit: 5 things to know
3. Texas health system to close 2 hospitals, lay off 298
4. Ergotron's documentation carts power life-changing care with safe battery technology. Most critically, they enable caregivers to focus on what's most important: patients Click here
5. Join terrific industry keynotes Redonda Miller, MD; Rod Hochman, MD; Robert Garrett; Stephen Klasko, MD; Michael Dowling; Janice E. Nevin, MD; Lloyd Dean; Laura S. Kaiser; and Holly Buckley, JD + Katie Couric and former presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush at Becker's Hospital Review 10th Annual Meeting. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com - space is limited.
5. SpinalCyte earns FDA clearance for fibroblast cell therapy: 5 things to know Full story
6. Congress of Neurological Surgeons recognizes Dr. Mark Hadley with prestigious award
7. Learn why a strong digital strategy is crucial to the patient experience in this free white paper.
8. Hospitals sue HHS over site-neutral payment policy
9. Spineology welcomes 2 new board members
10. Managing a medical center through a devastating natural disaster Click here
11. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. James Mok of U Chicago Medicine Full story