1. Dr. Frank Phillips: The meaningful steps for a successful spine practice in 2020 Full story
2. Jury: Physicians not at fault for missed rare spine disease — 4 insights Full story
3. 10 specialties with the most lawsuits Full story
4. How to cut the waste out of supply chain processes and allow staff to focus on the tasks that matter most. Click here to attend a live discussion on supply chain efficiency.
5. Thrilled to welcome 150 physician speakers and 250 total speakers to Becker's 18th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine, June 18-20, 2020. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Former Tennessee physician pleads guilty to illegal opioid prescribing over 3 years Full story
7. Mayo neurosurgeon resident's 3D printing investment paying off for spine surgeon training Full story
8. RTI Surgical receives FDA clearance for spinal fixation device Full story
9. The next major development in surgical care? Intelligence. Click here to learn about the technology driving intelligent surgery.
10. Spinal fusion devices market to hit $8.45B by 2026 — 4 takeaways Full story
11. Cedars-Sinai receives $1M donation for neurosurgery scholarship program Full story
12. Protecting Your Investment | Tips to Improve Performance of Employed Providers [Learn How]