1. Medicare pays ASCs $5,000 less for total disc replacement than HOPDs - 6 key comparisons for orthopedics & spine Full story
2. Cleveland Clinic names Dr. Wael Barsoum president, CEO of Florida region in new leadership restructure: 5 things to know
3. 2 former Georgia hospital CEOs fight criminal charges in kickback case
4. Lumbar Motion Preservation: Aesculap partners with BackerNation to enrich patient access to education on alternatives to spinal fusion for DDD. Motion preserving spine surgeons can enhance their professional profiles here.
5. Thrilled to welcome terrific keynotes Janice E. Nevin, Stephen Klasko, Michael Dowling, Redonda Miller, Rod Hochman, Robert Garrett, Lloyd Dean and Laura Kaiser to Becker's Hospital Review 10th Annual Meeting, April 1-4, 2019. Register here. Exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities are limited! E-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com for more information.
6. SpinalCyte earns FDA clearance for fibroblast cell therapy: 5 things to know Full story
8 things to know about orthopedic and spine pain management
8. Maximizing Reimbursements: Improving Your Revenue in 2019 Click here 9. UnitedHealth Group to buy Seattle primary care clinic
10. Medtronic, Paradigm Spine, Zimmer Biomet & more: 9 device company notes
12. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Siva Sriharan of Neurosurgical Specialists of North Florida Full story