1. How Pennsylvania Hospital's neurosurgery department is tackling the value equation: Q&A with Dr. William Welch Full story
2. Former Louisiana Spine & Sports co-owner pleads guilty to receiving $336K kickbacks in urine testing scheme: 4 notes
3. Michigan hospital rejects woman's heart transplant, recommends she raise $10K
4. Lumbar Motion Preservation: Aesculap partners with BackerNation to enrich patient access to education on alternatives to spinal fusion for DDD. Motion preserving spine surgeons can enhance their professional profiles here.
5. Join terrific keynotes Katie Couric, Bill Clinton and George W. Bush at Becker's 10th Annual Meeting, April 1-4, 2019, at the Hyatt Regency Chicago. Register here. Limited sponsorships and exhibits available - email Jessica Cole at email@example.com for more information.
6. 5 things to know about Boston Out-Patient Surgical Suites Administrator Gregory DeConciliis Full story
SurGen Tec & Aziyo Biologics partner to launch MIS bone graft delivery system: 5 insights
9. California DOJ approves CHI-Dignity merger, with conditions
10. Vertiflex Superion system decreases lumbar spinal stenosis patients' opioid use by 85% - 3 insights
11. The orthopedic marketplace is becoming more consumer driven. Learn how to give your practice an edge with digital marketing during this upcoming webinar.
12. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Ann Parr of UMN Medical School Full story