1. What it takes for spine surgeons to become level 5 leaders: Q&A with Dr. Jeffrey Wang Full story
2. Cleveland Clinic taps Dr. Brendan Patterson as orthopedic chairman: 5 insights
3. Kaiser's net income drops 32% to $884M
4. Cyber threats are becoming more sophisticated. How safe is your patient data? Find best practices for managing cyber threats in this new white paper.
5. Thrilled to welcome great keynotes Terry Bradshaw, Bobbi Brown and Dr. Kevin Pho, as well as 140+ terrific hospital executive speakers at Becker's 2nd Annual Health IT + Clinical Leadership conference, May 2-4, 2019 in Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Moving forward with motion preservation in spine: Key trends from Simplify Medical CEO David Hovda Full story
How an MRI installation disabled iPhones at an Illinois facility
8. Tune into this upcoming webinar to learn about the different types of remote pharmacy models and how they can be leveraged. 9. Patients undergoing ACDF in an ASC receive fewer narcotics than hospital surgery centers, study finds
10. Biologics in the future for RTI Surgical - 5 key quotes from CEO Camille Farhat
11. Telehealth is exploding - and those on the front lines of telehealth are witnessing the risks and rewards of the rapid adoption of telehealth. Download Accelerating Telehealth Adoption: Telemedicine's Role in the Volume to Value Journey to discover challenges, opportunities, outcomes and insights from these champions of telehealth.
12. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Sean Keem of The Polyclinic Full story