1. The spine technology 12 early career surgeons are most excited about Full story
2. Stryker sales up 7.9% in Q3, but below projections after major acquisitions: 6 things to know
President Trump signs opioid bill into law; 21 companies pledge support
4. To learn how this Florida health system improved internal efficiencies with a virtual wound care program, register for this upcoming webinar.
5. The evolution of value-based spine care: Dr. Dwight Tyndall on the key challenges & opportunities
6. NorthShore University HealthSystem to focus on spine & specialty care in $300M+ hospital transformation - 3 insights
7. How one critical access hospital reduced its accounts receivable by 40 percent, future expectations for interoperability and more. Click here to check out 7 must-reads on value-driven health IT. 8.
The 10 highest-paying healthcare jobs - No. 1 pays over $200K
9. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Robin Koeleveld of Rex Neurosurgery & Spine
10. Healthcare cybersecurity breaches are on the rise, and patients are at risk. To learn how to safeguard your organization's patient data, download this white paper.
11. SpinalCyte's CybroCell shows positive results for degenerative disc disease: 5 insights Full story