1. 14 health systems expanding spine, neurosurgery services in 2019 Full story
2. Orthopedic practice pays $165K to settle allegations of discrimination Full story
3. Texas health system to lay off 741 employees Full story
4. High drug costs are pushing patients to abandon medication. Click here to learn what providers can do about it.
5. Federal agency grants Brown University $6.3M for device to repair neural spinal connections Full story
6. Dr. Saksith Smithason to see patients at Southeastern multispecialty clinic Full story
7. Building housing orthopedic group's surgery center sells for $3.6M Full story
8. $50M Medtronic expansion to create 500+ jobs in Puerto Rico Full story
9. The evolution of Dana-Farber Cancer Institute's patient experience. Attend this online discussion to hear from DFCI's CIO.
10. Drs. Samuel Adams, Nitin Khanna & more: 4 spine, neurosurgeons making headlines Full story
11. Xoran lands $8M grant for CT scanner, aims to research navigation and imaging in spine Full story
12. How this health system supports a growth strategy with the help of medication management. Click here to attend the live discussion.