1. 12 spine & neurosurgeon moves in September Full story
2. Key mistakes young spine surgeons make and how to avoid them
3. Baylor, Memorial Hermann to form 68-hospital system
4. 3 Nurse Informatics Leaders: How Can Technology and Communication Tools Reduce Nurses' Cognitive Load, Stress and Burnout? Learn more.
5. How to increase ASC reimbursements, accurately project revenue and avoid liability - learn more at this informative session at the Becker's ASC 25th Annual Meeting on Oct. 18, 3:05-3:45 p.m. To attend, contact Jessica Lanzon at email@example.com.
6. Ascension Wisconsin invests $2M in neurosurgery program at Milwaukee hospital: 3 notes Full story
Key interventional spine pain management technology trends from Dr. Claudio Vincenty
Kansas hospital to close by year's end
10. SI-BONE's 3D-printed triangular titanium implants have comparable adverse events to machined version of the device
11. Patients have become payors: How is your organization working to create new patient billing experiences? Find out what works during this upcoming webinar
12. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Martin Krag of UVM Medical Center Full story