1. Hospital for Special Surgery appoints new co-chiefs of spine service Full story
2. Medtronic aims to expand Infuse use to TLIF with FDA-backed clinical trial Full story
3. Tennessee hospital halts admissions after staff doesn't show up Full story
4. Learn how OrthoIndy Hospital optimized the value of TKA patients during this upcoming webinar.
5. Join industry keynotes Rasu Shrestha, MD; Carter Dredge; Jennifer Golbeck; Stephen Morgan, MD; Patrice Weiss, MD; Robert Pearl, MD; and Jhaymee Tynan at Becker's 3rd Annual Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 19-21 in Chicago. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. How compensation has changed for employed vs. independent physicians Full story
7. Stryker CEO Kevin Lobo: Growth in spine, competition in robotics & what's behind the company's recent promotions Full story
8. What drives spine practice improvement? 6 spine, neurosurgeons discuss Full story
9. High drug costs are pushing patients to abandon medication. Click here to learn what providers can do about it.
10. DePuy Synthes launches degenerative spine disease implant platform Full story
11. California hospital uses virtual reality for preoperative neurosurgery planning Full story
12. Hear from UMass Memorial's virtual medicine team during this upcoming webinar on delivering digital-first, patient-centric care