1. Medtronic makes Infinity OTC spinal system available in US: 4 key notes Full story
Colorado hospital lays-off orthopedic surgeon amid 'financial recovery': 5 things to know
3. CMS miscalculated MIPS payment adjustments: 4 things to know
4. The EHR Imperative: Eliminating outages and combatting cyberattacks can help improve patient care. Download this white paper.
5. Join 1,500 ASC physicians, administrators and colleagues at Becker's 25th Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs, Oct. 18-20 with 100+ sessions and 175 speakers. Register here. For exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities, contact Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. 5 things to know about Dr. Richard Guyer, the spine surgeon who helped Tiger Woods win his latest tournament Full story
Rothman Orthopaedic Institute to open NYC location
8. Going opioid-free in the surgical setting - Hear tips for success during this upcoming webinar. 9.
Fewer people are dying from gunshots in Chicago: Stroger hospital is a big reason why
10. How orthopedics, spine will grow in ASCs from 4 surgeons
11. Having difficulties collecting on patient financial responsibilities? Register for this webinar
to learn patient collections best practices.
12. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Gordon Tang of East Bay Neurosurgery & Spine Full story