1. Optum has 50,000 employed, affiliated physicians and a vision for the future Full story
2. Dr. John Rhee: The important innovations in spine Full story
3. Hospital operator closes 2 facilities after leadership exodus Full story
4. Learn how a PROMs dataset from TKA patients can be analyzed during this upcoming webinar.
5. Thrilled to welcome industry keynotes Rasu Shrestha, MD; Carter Dredge; Jennifer Golbeck; Stephen Morgan, MD; Robert Pearl, MD; Jhaymee Tynan; and Patrice Weiss, MD, to Becker's 3rd Annual Health IT + Clinical Leadership + Pharmacy conference, May 19-21, 2020. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. 7 health systems expanding spine, orthopedic services Full story
7. CoreLink launches lateral plate system for degenerative disc disease, spondylolisthesis Full story
8. AAOS PAC endorses Alaskan orthopedic surgeon Dr. Al Gross for US Senate Full story
9. A 43-hospital system set out to strengthen patient loyalty by revamping the discharge experience, one of the most difficult periods of a hospital stay. Learn what came of Bon Secour Mercy Health's efforts in this live discussion.
10. Alta Spine, Zimmer Biomet & more: 10 orthopedic, spine device co. notes Full story
11. Ohio children's hospital to open $14.9M center featuring orthopedics, neurology Full story
12. How VCU Health optimized nurse staffing and boosted financial performance. Click here to read the white paper.