1. 18 spine devices receive FDA 510(k) clearance in August Full story
Why private equity deals will become more common for orthopedic practices
3. Sutter Health reports higher operating revenues, income in first half of 2018
4. Explore current trends and best practices in patient collections during this upcoming webinar.
5. What are the best specialties for ASCs today? Find out at the Becker's 25th Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs, Oct. 18-20 with 100+ sessions and 175 speakers. Register here. For exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities, contact Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Zavation acquires PanMed, expands MIS offerings: 4 things to know Full story
7. BioMedGPS to launch its 1st robotic & computer-assisted spine surgery module: 4 details
8. Cyber threats are becoming more sophisticated. How safe is your patient data? Find best practices for managing cyber threats in this new white paper. 9. Visiting Stanford med school prof seeks FBI probe before testifying against Brett Kavanaugh over harassment allegations
10. Who are the 10 key players in the $226B spine biologics market?
11. Patients have become payers: How is your organization working to create new patient billing experiences? Find out what works during this upcoming webinar
12. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Jason Pittman of UAB School of Medicine Full story