1. Johnson & Johnson Medical Device Companies acquires German spine company: 5 insights Full story
2. NorthShore University Health System appoints 1st Mark R. Neaman Family Chair of Orthopaedic Surgery: 5 things to know about Dr. Jason Koh
3. Orlando Health hit with $100M defamation suit by fired physician
4. Having difficulties collecting on patient financial responsibilities? Register for this webinar to learn patient collections best practices.
5. The best ASC business-focused conference of the year - don't miss the Becker's 25th Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs, Oct. 18-20 with 100+ sessions and 175 speakers. Register here. For exhibitor and sponsorship opportunities, contact Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Stryker, Fuse Medical & more: 7 device company mergers, acquisitions and agreements Full story
Spinal biologics market to exceed $2.6B by 2022: 3 observations
8. How are key ASC players addressing healthcare's modern challenges? For insights, register for this upcoming webinar. 9. Paper towels spread less bacteria than air hand dryers in hospital bathrooms, study finds
10. Dr. William Lavelle performs 1st case with new PEEK interbody implant: 4 things to know
12. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Mark Kurd of Rothman Institute Full story