1. Biologics in spine surgery holds great promise - Dr. Choll Kim shares insight into new field Full story
2. Stryker expands footprint in $10B spine market with $1.4B acquisition of K2M - 5 details
of the deal
3. Vanderbilt University Medical Center points to Epic rollout for 68% drop in operating income
4. A guide to staying competitive: Register for this webinar to learn how data analytics can support an ASC's clinical, operational and financial performance.
5. Join great keynotes Hillary Clinton, Theo Epstein and Tom Coburn + great hospital CEO keynotes David Feinberg, Eugene Woods, David Entwistle, Pamela Sutton-Wallace, Stephen Klasko, Tom Jackiewicz, Laurie Glimcher, Howard Kern, Chris Van Gorder, Michael Riordan, Charles Beaman Jr. and Johnese Spisso at Becker's 7th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable. Register here. For more information on sponsorships, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. OSU receives $10M gift to create spinal cord injury research center: 3 things to know Full story
7. Nanovis completes $5.5M funding round to meet spinal implant demands: 3 details
8. Artificial intelligence - The answer to your outpatient surgery center's clinical documentation challenges. To learn more, download this white paper. 9. Texas Children's Hospital fires nurse over Facebook post
10. Virginia Institute of Robotic Surgery launches new spine surgery program with Mazor X: 5 highlights
11. 89% of patients want to know their medical costs before they receive any care. Read this white paper
to learn about the case for price transparency.
12. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Kyle Mitsunaga of Queen's Medical Center Full story