1. Medtronic Q1 2019 revenue flat at $7.3B, CEO Omar Ishrak 'bullish' on competitive position: 5 things to know Full story
2. California medical board claims orthopedic surgeon continued seeing patients with suspended license
3. 250+ telehealth companies to know | 2018
4. For tips on addressing rising costs, declining reimbursements and improving the patient experience, register for this upcoming webinar.
5. Thrilled to welcome an additional 25 CFO speakers to Becker's 7th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable, November 12-14 at the Swissotel Chicago. Register here. For sponsorship opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Surgeon-specific ACDF cost variation & patient-reported outcomes not correlated, study shows: 5 notes Full story
7. Michigan hospital blames 'aggressive, direct competitor' for financial troubles
9. 17 key players in the global spine biologics market
10. Dr. James Gordon Jr. joins Baldwin Bone & Joint: 3 things to know
12. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Todd Albert of Hospital for Special Surgery Full story