1. Top 25 hospitals for neurology & neurosurgery: US News & World Report Full story
2. 28 spine devices receive FDA 510(k) clearance in July
3. Proposed payment changes likely to ding hospital margins
4. Learn how to reduce denials and boost collections during this upcoming webinar on the role of AI in the revenue cycle.
5. Join 78+ great CEO and 50+ great CFO speakers at Becker's 7th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable, November 12-14, 2018 at the Swissotel in Chicago. Register here. | Thrilled to welcome 300+ terrific executive speakers from hospitals and health systems at Becker's Hospital Review 10th Annual Meeting, April 1-4, 2019. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. U of Minnesota 3D-printed stem cells for spinal cord repair: 5 things to know Full story
7. Florida spine surgeon named among top 20 physicians under 40: 3 things to know
8. Healthcare cybersecurity breaches are on the rise, and patients are at risk. To learn how to safeguard your organization's patient data, download this whitepaper. 9. OIG tags North Carolina hospital for erroneous billing
10. Titanium or PEEK? 4 trends in spinal fusion implant material
11. Outdated patient billing is hurting hospitals and healthcare providers. Read the Whitepaper
to learn more.
12. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. David Antezana of The Oregon Clinic Full story