1. Sanford Health to stop use of neurosurgeon's devices while federal investigation ongoing Full story
2. Johnson & Johnson looks to new spine technology, robotics after reporting 1.6% Q2 orthopedic sales drop Full story
3. CHS shares close at all-time low Full story
4. For expert insights on the key reimbursement trends for TJR in the ASC, attend this upcoming webinar.
5. Join 225+ hospital and health system leader speakers, 315+ speakers total, and 5,000 attendees at Becker's largest Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference ever. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Dr. Shelly Timmons named head of neurosurgery at IU Health Full story
7. Adding ancillary services at spine practices — 2 surgeons discuss Full story
8. Dr. Ashutosh Pradhan: Robotics innovations + obstacles on the horizon for spine Full story
9. 20 practical tips for better IT security. Click here to download the white paper.
10. Baltimore hospital adds mobile Medtronic imaging machine — 3 insights Full story
11. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Edward Perry of SpineNevada Full story
12. Read about three unique perspectives on the justification of faster susceptibility results to improve quality metrics.