1. CMS proposes 2 new spine codes for the ASC payable list Full story
2. 14 latest hospital, health system CEO moves Full story
3. Cervical Spine Research Society Executive Director Peggy Wlezien retires; Kerri Mink steps in Full story
4. Webinar: How to improve patient engagement & population health management while proving ROI.
5 magnificent woman leaders as keynote and keynote panelists at Becker's Health IT+ Revenue Cycle 2017 - Susan Salka, CEO, President & Director, AMN Healthcare; Mary Alice Annecharico, MS, RN, Senior Vice President and CIO, Henry Ford Health System; Amber McGraw Walsh, JD, Chairperson, Healthcare Department, McGuireWoods LLP; Mimi Broeker, Senior Vice President, NorthShore University Health System; and Rhonda C. Anderson, Senior Vice President and CFO, Ascension Health. 140 spots left! Discounts end August 1st. Join 2,500 people+ at Becker's Health IT + Rev Cycle 2017.
6. With McCain out for surgery, Senate defers vote on healthcare bill Full story
7. Study: 95% of scoliosis patients treated with Inspired Spine's oblique lateral procedure walk within 24 hours Full story
8. 5 observations on the minimum clinical important difference measurement in spine literature Full story
9. Spine surgeon leader to know: Dr. Todd J. Albert of Hospital for Special Surgery Full story
10. CMS proposes 1.9% increase in 2018 ASC pay, adding total joint replacements - 5 insights Full story
2-level spinal fusions safe in outpatient settings, new study finds: 5 things to know Full story
12. ASC industry leader Andrew Hayek, CEO of OptumHealth and Surgical Care Affiliates, is the keynote speaker at Becker's ASC 24the Annual Meeting: The Business and Operations of ASCs. Join your colleagues in October to hear insights from 137 industry professionals. Register today
13. Montana ASCs saved Medicare $304k for these procedures: 3 things to note Full story