1. Patients advocate for UCI Health to reinstate neurosurgeon to neurological surgery department after retaliation suit; online petition has 1,500+ signatures Full story
2. Johnson & Johnson reports spine, other sales down 3.1% in Q2: 5 things to know Full story
3. Biden unveils healthcare plan: 8 key takeaways Full story
4. 33% of revenue cycle operations have payments data stolen. Attend this webinar for a breakdown of the top 10 security threats.
5. Thrilled to welcome 85 hospital and health system CEO speakers, plus keynotes Nikki Haley, Peyton Manning and George W. Bush, to Becker's 8th Annual CEO + CFO Roundtable, November 11-13, 2019. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Vacant specialty hospital to reopen as pain, spine center — 3 insights Full story
7. Dr. Howard Colman named 2019 Jon M. Huntsman Presidential Chair Full story
8. 10 key updates in spinal cord injury treatment in 2019 Full story
9. Thinking outside the box: why a siloed approach to improving performance may not be as beneficial as you think.
10. Phoenix Spine & Joint's Dr. Daniel Lieberman: How owning an ASC helps deliver a 'world-class patient experience' Full story
11. Arizona spine practice adds former Bonati Spine Institute surgeon — 3 insights Full story
12. Large self-pay balances are a flashing warning light indicating a problem in the revenue cycle. Click here to learn what to do about it.