1. Jury awards patient $135M after botched spine surgery at Michigan hospital: 5 insights
2. Dr. Anthony Romeo on why he joined Rothman Institute: 'I couldn't pass up this opportunity'
3. Michigan hospital sues 3 patient relatives over Facebook post: 8 things to know
4. Is your orthopedic practice doing enough with digital? For expert insights into medical marketing, check out this upcoming webinar.
5. Drs. Afshin Razi, Paul Eichenseer & more: 4 spine and neurosurgeons making headlines
6. Dr. Christopher Shaffrey to leave U of Virginia Schol of Medicine, head Duke's spine division
7. Outpatient Joint Replacement and Achieving the Triple Aim Click here
8. Spineology receives FDA clearance for ALIF system for standalone use: 3 key insights
9. CHS shares hit all-time low
10. Payers are looking to reduce reimbursement for workers' comp claims. Learn how to maximize workers' comp revenue during this upcoming webinar
11. 4 thoughts on the ins & outs of ASC revenue cycle management Full story